Regional Sales Manager – Francophone, Directeur régional des ventes – Francophone, Douala, CropIn Technology
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will focus on Hunting new customers (Enterprises, Govt, Development Agencies) and develop business with the target customers.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast paced, technology-centric environment and has an instinct for, and experience with closing deals.
The perfect candidate has 5+ years of experience in SaaS or technology sales, ideally with background in agriculture or emerging markets. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work, a desire to delight prospective customers and hit revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of deals and opportunities through researching
prospects and nurturing leads from various sources.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of CropIn’s value proposition, product and pricing structures.
Schedule and conduct intro calls with target organizations, building relationships with C Level execs and operational managers.
- Hit monthly targets through mastering how to successfully sell CropIn’s solutions ensuring revenue objectives are met and contributing to CropIn’s rapid growth.
- Write and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs,
including solutions-led RFP responses and new business pitches.
- Reporting and monthly leads analysis to improve sales, submitted to Head of Sales & Chief Revenue Officer.
- Conduct demos of CropIn’s platform to prospective clients.
- Participate in regular training and information to learn the ins and outs of relevant
- Interface and collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success team members on projects.
- Lead complex sales processes from start to end requiring a good command of our products.
- Lead commercial partnerships with external organizations to close sales and drive scale.
- Ensure timely renewal of yearly contracts.
- The position reports to Regional Sales Head
Best fit profile
- 5+ years of work experience with a proven record of B2B sales success in SaaS, AgTech or Agri.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent sales & account management, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Success in developing relationships that create traction with decision-makers in target
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced tech start-up environment.
- Experience in using CRM tools to manage the sales pipeline.
- Passion to meet objectives and close sales.
- Market Research Skills
- Candidate Attribute: High-level of ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
While we do attract and develop the brightest minds, we strongly believe that diversity in our people drives an innovative and progressive environment. CropIn maintains a policy of equal employment to hire without regard for race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable national or state laws.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2727996630/
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 10/08/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/08/09/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-10-08-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/