FULLSTACK / JAVA SENIOR DEVELOPER, DÉVELOPPEUR SENIOR FULLSTACK / JAVA, Littoral, LB Global-Consulting
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Involved in the development and maintenance of a large-scale JAVA application.
Main tasks :
Participate in the functional analysis
Write detailed specifications and associated mock-ups
Develop functionality (Java / J2EE) or Angular
Carry out tests and technical documentation.
Must have :
- A minimum of 5 years of higher education, such as an engineering school or university;
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Strong design and development skills in JAVA / J2EE or Angular;
- A good command of distributed architectures;
- Skills in Spring, Struts Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Jenkins or Sonar tools, as well as skills on JBOSS application servers;
- Knowledge of web services security;
- Experience in developing in AGILE mode;
- Experience in reverse engineering of JAVA applications.
Autonomous, dynamic, with excellent interpersonal skills, has a great capacity to adapt and communicate within an existing team
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2728185143/
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 10/08/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/08/09/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-10-08-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/