Supply Chain Manager Africa, Responsable Supply Chain Afrique, Douala, CarMall Equipment
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Supply Chain Manager Africa
CarMall Equipment is a Multi-brand Automotive Dealer, distributor of light and heavy equipments covering diverse sectors such as Mining, Construction, Industries, Transport, Agriculture, Renewable and solar energy. Expert in long-term rental with maintenance.
The main products of CarMall Equipment include the sale of bulldozers, road machinery, concrete machinery, excavators, loaders, port handling machinery, Forklifts, Mobile cranes, heavy and light trucks, ambulances, motorcycles, semi-trailers , mining machinery, stacking machinery, oil drilling machinery, firefighting and rescue equipmensts, compressors and generators.
CarMall Equipment also offers new and used multi-brand certified vehicles such as Sedans, SUVs, and Pick-ups, Mini Van accompanied by after-sales service such as mechanical maintenance, tires and a Win / Win road program. CarMall’s Finance team supports clients on financial services to enable them to carry out projects at ease.
CarMall Equipment seeks a Supply Chain Manager Africa to support all buyer purchasing operations in Africa. The SC Manager performs a variety of professional level duties involved in the cost effective procurement of quality services, equipment, and supplies as required and requisitioned by departments using the financial software system (SAP), assist internal customers with questions regarding purchasing policies, prepare and issue purchase orders, master agreements, and contracts.
Candidates must possess +10 years of responsible professional buying and purchasing experience supplemented by a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in purchasing, materials management, accounting, business administration, public administration, or a related field.
An equivalent combination of experience and education sufficient to perform the essential job functions and provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Incumbents may not perform all of the listed functions and/or may be required to perform additional or different functions from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
– Purchase supplies, services, and equipment using SAP purchase requisition system; instruct departments in the proper use of the system; review and process requisitions; review, develop, revise, recommend changes to, and prepare requests for quotations; prepare and issue purchase orders, master agreements, and contracts.
– Review, develop, revise, recommend changes to, and prepare specifications for the bid process; solicit bids; conduct per-bid meetings and on-site job walks with bidders; draft and issue addendum to bids; review bids for compliance; evaluate and recommend award of bid; assist in the development of contracts issued as a result of sealed bids; compile, revise, and prepare staff reports for council action to award bids to vendors.
– Maintain contact and negotiate prices, terms, and delivery with vendors; keep informed of new products; develop new sources of supply; meet and confer with vendors to resolve issues; evaluate vendor performance.
– Coordinate activities with other departments, consult with departmental representatives relative to purchasing needs, procedures, and complaints; ensure purchasing practices are in compliance with legal, professional, and CarMall Equipment requirements; instruct employees on the proper use of automated purchase requisition system; develop, arrange, and conduct training for employees on purchasing policies, procedures, and technical aspects.
– Resolve accounting and receiving discrepancies; process claims with vendors for damaged materials; monitor invoices for accuracy; obtain credits where appropriate.
– Stay aware on new products, technological changes, and supply and price fluctuations; review new products, services, and supplies.
– Prepare and maintain analytical and narrative reports relative to assigned area of responsibility.
– Perform related duties as required.
Education & Qualifications
Experience and Education: +10 years of responsible professional buying and purchasing experience supplemented by a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in purchasing, materials management, accounting, business administration, public administration, or a related field. An equivalent combination of experience and education sufficient to perform the essential job functions and provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Knowledge of: Basic operations, services, and activities of a purchasing program; commodity markets, marketing practices and commodity pricing methods; modern and complex principles, procedures, methods and legal requirements of purchasing; methods and practices used in competitive bidding; current market conditions, trends and sources of supply; accounting and receiving principles; office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; pertinent federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
Ability to Review purchase requisitions and effectively purchase a variety of supplies, equipment, and services; analyze and evaluate product and price variables; prepare accurate and legally correct specifications and contracts; prepare clear and concise License/Certification Required: Possession of an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION
– Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
– The deadline for the first review of applications is on Friday, September 24th, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Apllications should be addressed at email@example.com.
– Applicants are encouraged to apply. Applicants that apply after the first review are not guaranteed to be considered for this recruitment. The selection process will consist of a minimum of skills examination and oral interview.
– The eligibility list established from this recruitment may also be used to fill the current and/or additional vacancies.
– Candidates must be specific and complete in describing their qualifications for this position. Failure to state all pertinent information may lead to elimination from consideration.
– The successful candidate will be required to undergo a reference / background check (to include a conviction record) and pass a post-offer pre-employment medical examination.
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2714819012/
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 10/08/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/08/09/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-10-08-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/