Business Analyst, Analyste d’affaires, Douala
Business Analyst – Douala
- Coordinate the budgetary process by liaising with all department heads, project leaders and other stakeholders to ensure accurate input into the company budget.
- Ensure guidelines from parent company are effectively disseminated to all stakeholders involved in the budgetary process.
- Carry our regular updates to the internal and external budgets, preparing accurate variance analysis and communicating effectively to Senior Management.
- Track AFE Commitments against approved budgets to ensure accurate cost allocation and compliance with budgetary procedures.
- Support the company Long Term planning process – including but not limited to validation of inputs, updating templates and updating the economic models used for Long Term planning.
- Support the investment appraisal process – carry out tactical economic evaluations on development projects.
- Prepare quarterly commitment reports for submission to Parent Company.
- Support the preparation of all four Joint Venture Committee Meetings for the company with joint venture partners and ensure financial / commercial issues with partners are promptly addressed in line with the
various Contracts Terms and conditions.
- B.Sc. in Economics, Management or Petroleum Engineering.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Project Management, Cost Analysis, Budgeting and Planning, Economics or
- Ability to efficiently engage with broad and diverse teams.
- Excellent Excel and modelling skills.
- Diligence and attention to details.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of respective Oil and Gas fiscal systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Sun, Vision excel) is an advantage
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://mhd.hsd-melt.com/public-search/175
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 17/08/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/08/17/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-18-08-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/