Treasury Accountant, Comptable du Trésor, Douala
- Prepares and monitors long term and short-term cash forecast (local and foreign banks) and anticipate challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Follows up and monitors all bank transactions for timely payments to suppliers, cash calls to and from partners, crude oil sale receipts, short term cash investments, tax and royalty payments, dividends etc.
- Reconciles bank statements against the General Ledger and clears any outstanding differences within record time (one month).
- Registers treasury operations into the system monthly for group reporting.
- Calculates and timely provides foreign currency for business travel allowances.
- Initiates and follows up foreign exchange transactions; negotiates and monitors bids,
- Conducts/implements efficient management of company’s bank accounts and banking operations; maintains banking documents and monitors expiry dates, updates signatories, opens/closes accounts, monitors efficient functioning of online banking platforms etc.,
- Prepares and submits quarterly balance of payment and different other reports to B.E.A.C.
- Maintains effective relationships with the banks.
- Initiates and monitors internal and external short-term cash investments and loan transactions with the banks and other third parties.
- Works with auditors on interim and annual audits and maintains requested schedules; responds to audit inquiries timely.
- Manages financial risk by monitoring bank guarantees/facilities whilst ensuring no exposures.
- Be well aware of the Foreign Exchange Regulation and the following Instructions implemented by the
Central Bank (BEAC).
B.Sc. in Accounting and Finance
2-5 years’ experience, preferably in treasury, accounting and finance operations
- Solid knowledge of accounting processes
- Knowledge of the local banking industry.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational/planning skills.
- Ability to build excellent relationship with internal & external interfaces.
- Demonstrate strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus while managing competing deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English and French).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation And Other Benefits
Douala, Douala, Cameroon
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://mhd.hsd-melt.com/public-search/171
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 10/08/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/08/09/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-10-08-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/