Coordinator – Products and Services Implementation and IT Enablement, Coordonnateur – Implémentation de produits et services et habilitation informatique, Douala, MTN
Marketing – Products and Services Implementation and IT Enablement
Brief Job Description:
To execute the development and management of new and existing products and promotions in line with the segment product roadmap and Marketing Plan.
Detailed Job Description:
– Develop and maintain new and existing segment products, services and promotions.
– Manage the product development process for segment products/services and enablers throughout the product lifecycle, from idea collection and requirements phase through to the go-to-market execution and subsequent product management and maintenance.
– Comply with the Product Lifecycle Management process.
– Create and maintain all content relevant to assigned products as the basis for training and market communications across all media.
– Manage existing products and services to ensure continual update changes to match changing market segment conditions and requirements.
– Conduct periodic reviews of existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance.
– Evaluate strategic opportunities for product/ service and technology and provide Inputs into the operational business planning for the segment department.
– Participate in the process of identifying and assessing market trends and recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow the business while taking local conditions into consideration
– Provide input into product/ Service scoping.
– Analyse customer needs and provide input into the development and fine-tuning systems / processes / procedures and innovations in line with customer needs.
– Identify trends / patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs and make recommendations to enhance customer experience for all aspects of product and services.
Adhoc and Operational Meeting
– Participate and provide inputs in operational meetings as and when required
– Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
– Meet daily/weekly with marketing, IT, NW, Customer Service and other relevant team to discuss projects and products performance.
– Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
– Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employee/customer or cost impact if not resolved
– Participate and provide inputs in project status meetings
– Propose operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
– Assess and monitor plan for continuous improvement
– Review performance against agreed KPIs
Staff Leadership and Management
– Ability to work in a team and drive cross functional team working across various divisions
– Accountable for meeting and prioritising project team targets / deadlines
– Provide information to the Segment Products and Services and IT Enablement Manager on work accomplishments, individual / team / cross functional team challenges
– Lead cross functional team meetings and contribute on specialist / technical areas when required
– Review performance metric dashboards prepared on various performance metrics and provide input to the manager
- Minimum Engineering degree
- Master degree in Computer science, computer engineering or related engineering field is advantageous
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product development and portfolio management, software development or business analyst preferably on a telecommunications industry.
- Fluent in French and English
- A broad understanding of the MTN business
- A thorough understanding of mobile technologies and trends
- Familiar with MTN products and services
- Mobile Technical Systems knowledge
- Product Development knowledge
- A sound knowledge of mobile telecommunications and related legislation, etc.
- An understanding of the principles of effective marketing processes and principles of segmentation
- Analytical skills
- Conflict management skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Time management skills (specifically the ability to prioritize)
- Flexible and adaptable – changing opinions and behavior in the light of changing situations
- Strong detail focus – attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Proactive, self-starter, self-manager and tenacity in findings solution to problems
- Highly creative, energetic and imaginative with strong conceptual skills
- a) Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- b) Multitask and take direction from multiple sources
- c) Adapt to shifting priorities, demand and timelines
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Extra good numerical mind
- Free statistical software skills (R, Tanagra, etc)
- Advanced statistical software skills ( SAS, SPAD, etc)
- Advanced use of Excel (Excel, VBA for Excel, etc)
- Data base Knowledge and specially SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Wide general culture
- Strongly details oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Problem Solver
- Operational Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion
- Supportive People Manager
- Relationship builder and Manager
- Results Achiever
- Operationally Astute
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2655494670/
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 23/07/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/07/22/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-23-07-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/