Cards Products Sales, Cartes Produits Ventes, Douala, Ecobank Cameroun
ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A. is recruiting a Head Cards Products Sales in the Consumer Banking Department, Ready to work across the national territory.
The position is based in Douala.
Job grade: 4c – Job level: 7
To effectively package and deliver approved Consumer
Banking products to the satisfaction of customers in line with
Group policies and within local regulations.
Responsible for the delivery of approved
Consumer Banking products regarding opportunity identification, shelf placement, distribution and pricing in order to drive optimum sales.
Maintain productive relationships with the sales teams and external customers.
• Identify opportunities and drive Cards sales aggressively in Consumer Bank Target Market areas.
• Identify and execute marketing strategies suitable for increasing customer sign up and utilization of the Cards products.
• Aggressive enrolment of Customers on all Cards products (both at the bank and Customer’s premises).
• Ensure the positioning of approved key products as « best in brand ».
• Ensure appropriate product pricing, subject to approval from Group Product Team.
• Deliver on sales targets
• Focus on promotion and management of approved standard Consumers products with regard to sales, service and compliance with Group policies and local regulations.
• Understand and provide product cards knowledge, training and guidance to Sales team.
• Specialist point of contact for all staff to discuss specific problems; acting as a « sounding board » and recommending solutions or strategies.
• Brief key stakeholders on product and promotional launches and provide regular feedback to Group Product Cards Team.
• Conduct Semi-annual Customer Needs Survey and Utilization of Cards. Ecobank The Pan African Bank
• Maintain excellent communication to support productive external and internal relationships and the resolution of problematic issues.
• Establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and business influencers.
• Build a strong network to support the sharing of best practice with the Sales and Marketing teams in order to enhance cross-functional cooperation and achieve sales targets.
• Monitor Service Level Agreements and ensure effective delivery of services to both internal and external customers. Risk, governance & control
• Provide analysis of monthly statistics to enable the tracking of Cards products.
• Work with Group Product team to determine and implement corrective actions where necessary to achieve sales goals.
• Ensure compliance to local legal and regulatory requirements, audits and any other credit or governance directives.
• Comply with all the Group’s policies and procedures. Financial Management
• Ensure financial targets are achieved for Cards Banking Products.
• Responsible for cost management of Cards products in line with budget. Administration
• Provide feedback on performance of service providers in local environment.
• Provide feedback to various supporting sectors e.g. IT, Operations etc. Teaming
• Provide honest feedback on performance of colleagues
• Conduct periodic training (both in-house and external) on card banking products for staff
• Share knowledge and best practice with team members
JOB SCALE Reporting to:
• Head Consumer Distribution Ecobank The Pan African Bank
• Minimum of 8 years in managing all aspects of a customer experience design strategy and interactive design – mapping journeys and building as part of a product development process; previous experience with a focus on strategy formulation and/or digital banking is a plus
• Proficient in the use of design and prototyping applications
• Good understanding of digital and emerging technologies
• Proven supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams and projects
• Understanding of the application of design thinking and human centered methodologies
• Understanding of research methods
• Certifications such as Agile, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies would be an added advantage
• Proven leadership skills
• Negotiation and stakeholder management skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong data visualization skills; advanced use of Power BI, SQL, and Tableau
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other relevant tools
• Expert ability to build and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project Education, Skills & Experience
• Customer/market orientated and Networking
• Ability to establish direction and drive execution
• Excellent at delivering and owning results
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills Personal Attributes
• Reliability and Maturity.
• Relating and Networking
• Leading & Supervising
• Self Development
• Business Acumen.
Ecobank Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc. APPLICATION PROCESS Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted. latest July 26th, 2021 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « Head Cards Products Sales » Visit our website at http://www.ecobank.com Ecobank The Pan African Bank
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://louma-jobs.com/cameroun/recrutements-emplois-stages/2021/cards-products-sales/
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 15/07/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://afriquejobs.com/2021/07/18/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de-travail-quotidien-19-07-2021/
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/