Bilingual Angular developer, Développeur angulaire bilingue, Douala, Visionary Technologies™ Company
Role Responsibilities/ Responsabilités du rôle
Who We Are
Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively.
Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain) and later move to Douala, in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
Our People & Culture
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We\’re looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that is going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners
We are looking for a technically proficient AngularJS Developer to join our startup. You will be responsible for using AngularJS best practices for application development.
You should be able to design high performing and responsive web/mobile applications referring to AngularJS versions.
Besides, you should be able to collaborate where necessary with other developers for a complete web development experience.
Ultimately, we want an angularJS developer who can design and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
· Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
· Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
· Developing product analysis tasks.
· Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
· Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
· Conducting performance tests.
· Consulting with the design team.
· Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar but not a must.
· Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
· Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent communication skills in both English & French
· Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Apply immediately if your IT skills match our job requirements.
Salary: 250 000 XAF
Plus de détails
Type d\’emploi: Full Time
Lieu: Douala , LT , Cameroon
Expérience requise: Mid-Senior Level
Date de publication: 12 Jul 2021
Postuler (Apply for the job) sur son site Internet: https://jobs.recooty.com/vtc/experienced-web-developer
The Daily Job Report, Le rapport de travail quotidien 14/07/2021 (Emplois non affichés individuellement/ Jobs not individually posted on the site): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2021/07/the-daily-job-report-le-rapport-de_13.html
All companies hiring (Entreprises qui emploi au Cameroun): https://www.afriquejobs.com/2020/07/emplois-jobs-au-cameroun-liste-des.html
More jobs (Plus d\’offres d\’emploi): https://www.afriquejobs.com/